J.B. Gaynan & Son is the longest established retail jewellery shop in Ledbury. We opened on 1st February 1947 and yes, it was that really bad winter, when there was still snow on top of the British Camp on the 1st June!
Each piece from our carefully curated collections are hand-made with the finest quality Solid Silver and Gold Vermeil. We have been creating jewellery for over 70 years and we make each piece by hand, for our customers, out of our shop in Ledbury, Herefordshire.
The shop has been a jewellers since 1890 when it belonged to Charles Lucas Berkeley and subsequently passed onto his son Lucas Berkeley up until 1947. Prior to 1890, it was a bakery and only 10 years ago we discovered an old bread branding iron in the cellar!
18 The Homend, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 1BT
Directions: Park in High Street or Bye Street car park, town centre. We're on the left hand side 100m from the clock tower.
Due to the latest government guidelines the shop is temporarily CLOSED due to COVID-19.
However, we're still able to despatch website orders 24/7.